Youth quidditch program team member
The youth quidditch program will work on the creation of a youth-friendly rulebook, consider the organization of programmes for different age ranges, coaching and training resources and officials resources.
This position reports to the Head of Gameplay and will require 5-10 hours per week with the potential for more prior to major release dates, meetings, or events. This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Attend regular meetings with the youth quidditch program team and the team manager
- Collaborate with other section managers and departments as necessary to complete organization-wide projects
- Oversee international youth quidditch programs and help them with the evolvement of the sport, training, certification and continuing education
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
- Preferably 2 seasons of experience in quidditch
- Passionate about bringing the sport to the youth
- Experience or formal education in adult and youth education and knowledge evaluation preferred
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfort with a collaborative, team based working style
- High professional ethical standards
- Excellent written and verbal English, other languages an asset
- Regular access to email and meeting applications
- Detail oriented
- You are in touch with all National Government Bodies (NGB)
- You advise organizations in their communications strategies
- You increase your communications skills
- Great opportunity to work in an international and cross-cultural organisation
Applications will be accepted on a continuous basis.