Youth quidditch program team manager
The youth quidditch program will work on the creation of a youth-friendly rulebook, consider the organization of programmes for different age ranges, coaching and training resources and officials resources.
This position reports to the Youth Quidditch Programme Team Manager and will require 5-10 hours per week with the potential for more prior to major release dates, meetings, or events. This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage volunteers within the youth quidditch program team to fulfil the IQA's short- and longterm goals
- Attend regular meetings with the youth quidditch program team and the other section manager
- Collaborate with other section managers and departments as necessary to complete organization-wide projects
- Oversee international youth quidditch programs and help them with the evolvement of the sport, training, certification and continuing education
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
- Preferably 2 seasons of experience in quidditch
- At least 1 year experience in a leadership position
- Passionate about bringing the sport to the youth
- Experience or formal education in adult and youth education and knowledge evaluation preferred
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfort with a collaborative, team based working style
- High professional ethical standards
- Excellent written and verbal English, other languages an asset
- Regular access to email and meeting applications
- Detail oriented
- You are in touch with all National Government Bodies (NGB)
- You advise organizations in their communications strategies
- You increase your communications skills
- Great opportunity to work in an international and cross-cultural organisation
Applications will be accepted on a continuous basis.