This position reports to the Head of Communications and will require 5-10 hours per week with the potential for more prior to major release dates, meetings, or events. This is an unpaid, volunteer position. The Community Manager will play an active part in the communications department to fulfil its mandate.
The Communications Department is responsible for all external communications, creating and maintaining the overall image and brand of the IQA, and ensuring that information received by the quidditch community and general public matches the brand. This encompasses social media, translations, photography, graphic design, and press releases.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Attend regular meetings with the Head of Communications and other team members
- Monitor the quidditch overall brand
- Create and publish messages on social media to be consistent with the Brand Content strategy and the Social Media strategy
- Interact with the online community
- Create and analyse KPI's to update the Social Media strategy
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal English; other languages an asset
- Experience managing personal or corporate social media accounts
- Completed university degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing, or other related degree, OR equivalent experience is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfort with a collaborative, team-based working style
- High professional ethical standards
- You are in the front-line to interact with the online community
- You manage social media accounts with almost 70,000 followers
- You increase your social media knowledge
- Great opportunity to work in an international and cross-cultural organisation
Applications will be accepted on a continuous basis.
View as PDF