2016-2017 Season Annual Report
- Published: 25 April 2018
- Written by Armand Cosseron
The International Quidditch Association released the annual report covering the 2016-2017 season.
"As always, the IQA is here to support our NGBs and by extension, the community and our players. We strive to spread the sport of quidditch worldwide and to promote equality and inclusion for all genders in sport.
[...] We hope that by the end of this report, you will understand where the IQA is focusing our efforts, where we have been successful, the challenges we are facing, and the upcoming projects on the horizon. We look forward to your continued support throughout 2018, and can’t wait to see you at World Cup 2018 and beyond.
Yours in quidditch,
International Quidditch Association"
Table of content
1. Letter from the Executive Director
2. Letter from the President of Congress
3. Letter from the Chair of the Board of Trustees
5. Past year events
6. Departmental Reports
8. Translated summaries in Catalan Dutch French Italian Spanish